About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Creative Running

Some people create with words, or with music, or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run. I like to make people stop and say, "I've never seen anyone run like that before." It's more than just a race, it's a style. It's doing something better than anyone else. It's being creative.  Bill Rodgers, 4 time Boston Marathon winner



Yeah, I don't think that I create a very good spectacle while running...I'm pretty sure that people say I've never seen anyone run like that before when they see ME. At least I get out there and do it! The video is my back-up!

1 comment:

  1. I loved your enthusiasm when I first saw that! Everyone should run with that big of a smile. Then more people would do it. :)

    ReplyDelete