About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Monday, July 9, 2012

Discouraged

Now that I'm getting back into the swing of things, I'm finding that it has been very difficult getting back into my running mojo. I was doing pretty good before I was way-laid with my allergies and cold...now I'm just having a hard time getting back into it.

I need to remember to cut myself some slack. I'm starting with the week that I left off with and my running condition suffered slightly being under the weather. Also, I kind of started up my training where I left off. I'm not so sure that was a good idea or not. So, last Monday was 2 miles - then a RACE in Ridgefield...YIKES!

So, since then my legs have been tired...and somewhat rebellious! Saturday was so-so and today I just felt plain ol' discouraged. My times are getting worse because I'm so out of it! The good thing is, my pace is still well below my target training pace. So that's something. It is just so hard getting back into a running routine - hoping that this funk doesn't last too long.

Run, Run, Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment