About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back at it...

It has been a little while since my last post - allergies hit, blah.

Last week I started out by just running on the treadmill at the gym and even got into the pool and did a little swimming! That wasn't all that horrible either, I was pleasantly surprised! Yeah, so I took swimming lessons as a kid and spent time at the pool, but mostly all I did was play around in the water! Swimming laps is hard! It's all good though, I need a new challenge to keep me motivated and active and the sprint tri (Blue Lake 2011) will be the ticket! A long term goal, but still...something to shoot for.

So, even though Blue Lake 2010 is still a few weeks off, I'm getting a head start on my tri training and starting slow with swimming to begin with. I'll add more training to the mix as well as good nutrition (my downfall for sure!) This will be my accountability tool to keep on track...that's the theory anyway!

Run, Ride, Run Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment