About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just a little more training...

That's all, just a little more. Twenty-two more days and I'll be running and riding and running again...I can't wait!

While training for Blue Lake and got to three weeks away from the event the days felt like they flew by. Now it just feels like time is slowing down somehow. It's all good, my goal is to ride to and from work at least 3 days a week so that there are a couple of days to run after work. Then on the weekend I'll do another easy run which probably should be a tempo run, but I'm thrilled to get out and run at all let alone at a pace I think I can keep throughout a race. Monday has been my rest day but I'll be switching that around until after the All Women's event.

It's been a while since I said so, but I'm PSYCHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment