About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Saturday, July 25, 2009

One Week

and we'll be running and riding and running again...WE would be Robin and I!

Did a 3 mile run this morning and man, that felt good! Half way thru my run I was thinking I need to step up the pace I need to get done faster...I can't let Robin down! More importantly, I can't let myself down. Negative self talk is bad and when things start to hurt or if I'm not breathing so well, the negativity sets in quick! Things were much different this morning and nothing really hurt, I didn't focus on my breathing because I figured I was actually breathing okay and hadn't passed out yet....then when I decided it was time to pick it up a little it didn't hurt!!! That just probably is an indicator that I could do MORE. Dang it!

Well, this year it's all about doing the stuff I set my mind to. Next year I'll do more as far as training goes - actually add in the strength training part even though I don't know HOW, but I gotta give it a try. What would it be like if I did the training as outlined in my multi-sport book? Hmmm...I'll find out at Blue Lake 2010 - if all goes well. This multi-sport thing, it's ADDICTIVE!

I'm PSYCHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment