About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Monday, March 1, 2010

Weather Watching

My illness for weather watching has returned! Now that the trees are starting to bloom that can only mean that cycling season will be in full swing very soon!

This week doesn't look TOO bad. Wednesday might be the other day I ride this week...a couple of days at the gym on the treadmill and then Saturday looks good for a long run...


Yesterday was a decent 5K run - 37:03 at just under a 12 minute pace, I'm pretty happy with that. Now the test will be in a couple of weeks when we do the Shamrock 8K distance. In a week or two I need to start running two 5k distances with a rest in between to get used to that motion. 

Run-Ride-Run baby!

2 comments:

  1. Saw you heading out of the station after work today- green with envy! ;) You are adorable and Steve and I were both so glad you got to ride today! God blessed us with great weather! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee - Monday's ride was awesome! Didn't stop at any lights until 129th Street & Hwy 99 in SC, but I'm always glad to stop at the top of that hill!

    Let's Ride!

    ReplyDelete