About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Friday, March 19, 2010

to ride or run...

Took this week off from running - felt like I deserved a break after doing the 8K Shamrock run on Sunday. This week I did a spin class at the gym on Tuesday and then bike commuted the rest of the week. Wednesday and Thursday were windy and cold...not fun, but I just look at it as training. We'll see what today will be like - I think I'll have a short break stopping by Tish & Bry's house for my book...I love me a bike commute day!

Will get back on the treadmill/road next week for maintenance training...and some du training too.

Run-Ride-Run baybee!

No comments:

Post a Comment