About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Monday, June 21, 2010

33:10

 Just looked up my official time from our TT last Thursday...not too bad considering the last TT we did was May 13 (32:58) and there was some wind last week that slowed down some others that night as well.

Now that I have had a chance to use the aerobars for the intended purpose, I know now that I need to make some minor adjustments to my bike for optimal performance during the TT's. I'm going to try to raise my seat just a little so I can get a better extension on the pedal stroke....details! 

I like Thursday nights AND I like dry Thursday nights! Now if we could get a no wind Thursday...that would be PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment