About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Runnin' Ridin' Swimmin'

I have no idea how I'm going to fit in all these activities during the week AND get rest too. Got my two days of swimming in last week and a day of running. Yesterday was the big ol' miserable Tour de Blast...blah.

I've been telling Tom that I plan to keep my run days Monday & Wednesday, but then I don't know when I'll swim if I think I'm going to bike commute. SO - here's another crazy plan...ride to and from work and then run when I get home...or this is even better (for the sake of tme) run in the early morning and then ride to and from work...swim on Tuesday & Thursday...Long run on Saturday and REST on Sunday.

Now, that looks like a good plan, but the organized events are going to mess me up!

Really...a Tri is 2011? Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment