About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Monday, January 2, 2012

Time

We find time to do the things that are important to us. Period. ~Scott Douglas, Scott's Original Miscellany, Running Times.

Up until the new year I thought I really wanted to do a half marathon. Then Tom went and strained his calf muscle and I kind of lost interest in the whole training for a half. It really was Tom's goal AND the half that I had picked out is far to close to the Blue Lake event in June. So - naturally I'm choosing to train to do a sprint tri instead of doing the novice distance again.

I haven't been terribly motivated to go and run or anything else at the gym. Now that I'm in the VERY early stages of training I'm very excited to get back into the pool and all that. We even went out and did a road ride yesterday after church and I rode to the gym to meet Tom today.

Yeah...this triathlon thing is important to me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment