About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Thursday, December 23, 2010

5K Success!

I posted yesterday about how I suck at running. Well, I still suck (as far as time goes), but I did a 5K road run this morning just for to see if I could do it...WOO HOO! I think the key is my short training "runs" that I have been doing on the treadmill at work and the occasional road and/or track run. This is a good thing since this morning I signed Tom and I up to do the Twenty11 Resolution Run on New Years Day which will be in beautiful downtown PDX...

I love running! Well, today anyway ;)

Run-Baby-Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment