About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Run Week Wasn't So Bad

(click pic to expand)
Okay, so I didn't run everyday, but I did get onto the treadmill most days this week, ran a couple of days and walked the rest of the time. Today I decided to run from our house to a specific location and then back home again. I forgot how much I like running on the road. I guess all of my Saturday runs will need to be outdoors from now on, until Daylight Savings starts again at least.

Today I thought it would be best to run at least two miles one more time before I try to increase the distance. I could push myself, but the Twenty11 Resolution Run is only a 5K. I'm pretty sure that I can do 3 miles without feeling like the next step will be my last!

I have to admit that I prefer the cooler weather...and without rain too. Today was perfect, not much traffic on the road and no unsavory people out and about. Hopefully I'll have Mr. Tom along with me for a whopping 2.5 miles! Last Fall/Winter we were pretty lucky with our long run days and had mostly non rain days. I can only hope that this year we'll be just as lucky!

Here's to more running!

No comments:

Post a Comment