About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Little Snow

So there was snow on the ground early this AM so Tom and I decided to stay put. Who knows what kind of not so great drivers are out before 5:30 in the morning? Besides it was cold and I was nice and comfy under my blanket :)

Looks like tomorrow we'll be back at the gym. For some reason I'm not letting these set backs get to me. Well, not too much. It's so early in the year and to try to get all dialed into a training plan is going to take some time. Although, I don't think I should dilly-dally Blue Lake will be here before I know it! ANYWAY, it would be best to get back on track after having my tweaked back last week and today's snow. All things considered, I did get a decent run in on the treadmill (first time since tweaking my back) and did a little time on the elliptical, which by the way is an acquired taste that I'm still trying to acquire.

Soon we'll sign up for the Shamrock and I will HAVE to get going on my running! 32,000 people...COOL BEANS!

I LOVE IT!!! Swim, Ride...RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment