About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Very Long Time...

This morning I was on one of these for 35 minutes....


Which feels like twice than the time I was actually on it.

THEN

I was on one of these for 20 minutes....


35 minutes and 20 minutes on another stationary machine...that's like an eternity!

So, I'm really back into this tri training! I was kinda sweatin' it when I was getting close to being done on the bike...the availability of a treadmill was changing with every moment. Seriously, at least yesterday there were a couple of treadmills available here and there, but today - NOTHING. Someone would finish, but then someone else would hop on...over and over before I finished. Fortunately ONE treadmill opened up and when I finished my "ride" I quickly wiped down the bike and made my way over to the treadmill, threw my stuff down and hopped on for a 20 minute steady run. It didn't feel good, but I did it! 

I think I may be changing up my training again next week. Tomorrow is a swim session and possibly weights.

155 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment