About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Accessories...



Today I was at the bike shop rifling through the socks - because you can never have too many socks - and found the socks that I have been wanting since my birthday. What a sad thing, wanting socks. Anyway, these weren't just any socks, these were Run-Girl-Run socks and they did not have my size when I went in on my birthday. Today I found the socks in my size. It's really the little things in life.

The other sad thing is that they MATCH my new running shoes.

I swear, it's an illness...

1 comment:

  1. That is not sad- that is INCREDIBLE! Enjoy it, and run-Girl-run! :)

    ReplyDelete