About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So, did you ride this weekend?





Did I ride this weekend? Nope...haven't ridden in many weekends. Tom and I got out one Sunday afternoon for a short loop a few weeks ago, but I don't remember when that was.

Anyway, have been hitting the treadmill quite a bit and running on the road or trail on the weekends. I like that the chart is multi-color now - well, two colors at least. When I add my tempo runs and intervals there will be FOUR colors! Woo hoo! Okay, it's the little things that keep me going.

Today I got to do three miles on the treadmill. I say "got to" instead of "had to" because it sounds better and I had a huge mental block. Two miles no problem...three miles...hmmmm, I'm not so sure. The three miles went by pretty quick, so quick that I almost ran out of time. Yeah, no I didn't increase the speed except when I realized that I wouldn't have enough time to finish the last "lap". Note to self...program 45-50 minutes for future easy runs. Looking forward to 5 miles on Saturday!

Run Baby Run

No comments:

Post a Comment