About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rest Day?

I had fully intended to make Sunday my rest day, but with the good weather - good in that the streets were dry and it wasn't raining when we looked outside - we decided to ride Sunday afternoon. It was a quick 12 miles, but there was a nice little climb that we did half way thru. I believe I have found my "climbing legs" well, at least for the mid-size moderate hills. That's pretty exciting!

So, now I am back to my Monday rest day this week and will run and do other miscellaneous workouts thru the week and TRY to make this Sunday a rest day.

It would be bad to beg for rain on Sunday...I think.

1 comment:

  1. Please! Never ever beg for rain. It's too traumatizing to some of us as it is! I am glad you had a good time, though. God gave you a rest and recharge for your spirit, if not for your body, right? :)

    ReplyDelete