About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ride, Ride, Ride!

Haven't been running a whole lot this week - seems that with taking a break from work in the form of vacation I am also taking a break from running. Have been riding though, we rode on Sat, Sun, Tue and I rode with my friend Kristen yesterday. When Tom comes home we'll ride the same route that I rode yesterday only in reverse. The way that Kristen and I went was VERY hilly! We ended up hitting all the big hills in the direction that we went, but it was fun anyway. I'm glad that we did it...and so early in the year too, this could be a very good cycling year!

It's been fun riding with Kristen, we used to ride quite a bit during the summer that I was on chemo, things seemed to slow down a bit since she had son #2...I hope that we can start riding a little more as the year goes on.

Will have to start running again next week though. My asthma has been a little bit of a problem for the past week or so, making the running not that enjoyable :( I probably should start using one of my inhalers that helps with my allergies, things are starting to look spring like out there and I won't be able to do anything if I don't start the pulmicort now.

No comments:

Post a Comment