About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good Week So Far

Took a week off from running to let my back rest and heal, probably the best decision I have ever made! Plus the pain and soreness of my back probably would have slowed me down quite a bit. Anyway, ran 2 on Tuesday and 3 today, just getting back into the groove. Felt really good today...very hopeful that I'll be back on track very soon. It's probably good to take a break now and again I suppose, but I'm so used to being on the go that it is hard to slow down!

Tomorrow MIGHT be a decent day, so I will pack up my backpack and ride to work! I'm looking forward to riding to work again...I hate driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment