About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stoopid, loser timepiece

Okay, maybe my watch isn't the problem. Today I yet again did not press the right button to start the timer so that my obsessive self could record my time during my run (fartlek). I did this on Tuesday as well when Tom and I went for the three miler....SHEESH! I have been able to press the correct button up until this point, perhaps I need an easier watch!

Good speed work today though, I understand the benefits of doing these workouts, but my "coach" (Tom) assures me that we will be upping the distance next week. Oh I look forward to a nice easy run... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment