About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Shoe Illness?

I posted about shoes a while back...check that out HERE.

This past weekend I decided to change up my cover pic on my Facebook page...
I'm partial to New Balance shoes...those asics are no good!
I think I like to hold on to stuff. Mainly old shoes. If you were to read my previous post that I have linked above, you'll notice near the end of the post that I said, "Before the year is over I'll have to donate the shoes I'm not using...." Well, not only has that NOT happened, but I have added to the collection. I have doubled what I have laying around the house now. I know (or hope) that there are other people out there who have more, but for me this just seems a little excessive. In fact, even Tom only has two pair of running shoes! And he likes to hang on to stuff!

You would think that I would actually give up a pair or two, but I can't. These shoes are spendy and I guess I just want to get the most out of them - even if I am just moving them around the house because they are getting in the way.

Yep. It's an illness - if this continues, I'll need to seek out professional help!


No comments:

Post a Comment