About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Sunday, April 14, 2013

#9

Activity:  Run
Type:  Long
Distance: 4 miles
Actual Distance: 4.04 (yes the .04 counts hee hee)
Goal Pace: 14:26
Actual Pace: 12:58-ish

I'm on track with Pace Bunny on RunningAhead.com so I'm happy.

Now that Tom has had a steroid shot into his backside for a pinched nerve he has been told no running for a few months. Major not good! Oh well, I've been running by myself for the past couple of weeks - it's not too bad. I do miss having him running along side me though :(

Did long run today (Sunday) instead of yesterday. Run was okay, nothing terribly exciting. Just an easy 4 miler. Getting back on track with my run days starting tomorrow. We'll see how long that lasts.




No comments:

Post a Comment