About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Friday, May 1, 2009

feeling tired

This week Tom and I managed to get out for a couple of runs and we both rode to work. I must not be resting enough...my body just feels tired!

Tomorrow is the 34 mile RACC which will be fun we (Tom & I, Mark & Robin and Matt & Kristen) will all ride together for the first half and then split after we get to my old house. The gals will continue on the 34 and the men on to 65 miles - well, that's the current plan. We'll see how things go tomorrow, the weather is not looking terribly promising.

I think over the next couple of weeks I'll start running in the morning and do a little trainer time...and maybe run just a little more just to get used to doing all three elements!

I'm looking forward to doing this Du and I know that I will finish, but I hope to finish strong. I worked hard on my running (even though I'm slacking right now) to have everything go in the toilet at this point.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Saw your note on my blog, so I took a trip to yours. WOW! This is great. So inspiring. I look forward to hearing about what you do next! Hugs and prayers to you and your family. Shelley

    ReplyDelete