About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Registered

Okay, so last night I got Tom and I registered for the Du - now all I can do it do my best to finish. Since the nice weather came, my running has slacked off and really, training has been on the light side. I am getting out and running and all that, but just not the amount I would like.

So my next post will probably be a post event report. As much as I feel like I have accomplished so much in the last few months, I have to admit that I really miss riding more than I enjoy running - and I am starting to enjoy the running (that's the weird part). So, as summer starts and we look to the events we think we might do, I am thinking that a 5K here and there wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

Really, I'm PSYCHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment