About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Friday, May 22, 2009

MORE training

Yesterday was a ride to work and ride home then run afterwards kind of day. Mixing things up a little since my first plan was to run before riding to work...I'll have to do that next week. It's all good, the running is slow going, but I realized at one point that I don't need to focus on the big picture - just the one thing that I'm doing...yeah...what I'm doing. It's all craziness and there is so much happening in the next few weeks leading up to the du...I'm definitely looking forward to doing this and see how the whole thing turns out. The good thing is that I have no thought of NOT doing it, that would be silliness...to kind of train for so long and decide not to do it. That would be bad. Time to get ready to ride to work!

I'm psyched!

No comments:

Post a Comment