About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Miles This Week

This Sunday I will rack up a total of 15 miles for the week as far as running. That's mostly because I had to change my long run from last week to Monday because of the ride we did on Sunday. It's all good though, I will be back on track next week - and will probably go back to my regular work schedule of 8:30 - 5:00. I'm getting to the point where I need to run more and I don't have enough time to run on the treadmill at lunch anymore. I might be able to continue EARLY runs at work when the weather is bad, but otherwise I may just wait until I get home and run with Tom.

I've been feeling somewhat depressed this week and I suppose I may be pushing a little bit too much, but I know that in the end this will all be worth it and this is just part of getting to that goal.

Psyched!

No comments:

Post a Comment