About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Monday, February 16, 2009

4 MILES BAY-BEE

Okay, so I thought that I would have a total mental block...I have never run more than a 5K in the less than a year that I have been seriously trying to become a runner.

Today was the big "test" - Tom and I went to Klineline to run the trail out and back (going to the 2 mile mark and turning around) and my gosh, I actually did it! It was so awesome! I'm pretty sure that the shoes are making a huge difference, I didn't feel so tired or anything. Especially after yesterday's rides that we did. My training for the week is a little messed up, but I'll just do an easy run tomorrow...I think I'm supposed to do 2 miles. That will be a piece of cake! I'm starting to like this running thing!

WHAT mental block? I'm REALLY psyched now!

No comments:

Post a Comment