About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

run every day?

Nonrunners cannot see how they can afford the time to run every day. But runners cannot imagine getting through a single day without it. ~~

Hmmm...I haven't quite decided if I lean more toward the nonrunner or runner. I know that I have just enough obsession to run when I need to, but haven't quite reached the point of running EVERY day. I enjoy running more and more all the time, but to do it everyday would definitely take away from the other activities that I have chosen to embrace.

As long as I am able I'm going to run - even if I NEVER get faster. At least I can say I got out there and did it!

Spring Classic Duathlon here I come!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely leaning to the non-runner as the weather gets colder. The only thing that motivates me is my "secretarial spread". Bahahahaha! Otherwise, I would always prefer staying under the warm blankets and sipping some tea! :)
    Thanks for encouraging me to keep it up!

    ReplyDelete