About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Thursday, October 15, 2009

SO MUCH FOR....

REST.


Who am I trying to kid? Yeah, I'm tired....wore out...in a crazy sort of way. However, on my way home from work yesterday I was thinking to myself how great the late afternoon was and that I should go for a run. Mind you, I have not gone out for a run since September 23, that's like 3 weeks ago!! At least my distances have been consistent, that has to count for something! Anyway, I got home from work and got changed into my running gear and off I went. Note to self, don't take so much time off from running ever again! I have rediscovered muscles that I forgot I had and a little soreness from the measly 2 miles that I ran. I'm a whiner.

Today after work I'm off to the gym for a spin class.

Obsession - it's okay right?

No comments:

Post a Comment