About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Monday, March 25, 2013

Training Day #1

I like all the colors in my chart :)
Distance:  3 miles
Type of Run:  Easy
Temperature:  38.5 F
Time:  5:45-ish am
Goal Pace:  14:26
Actual Pace: 12:19

So, this morning was a good run. Felt really good. Probably because I was more mindful about hydrating yesterday. More so than I did on Friday - which I felt on Saturday morning. Heavy legs and just not ready to run.

Tom and I ran to the turn around by HB Fuller park and took a very brief walk break so that I could tie my jacketses around my waist and were on our way again. My thing is to continue running as strong as possible and when we get to the new road across from our house, I work on finishing with a strong kick. In my head I'm racing Tom at the end and I have told him that he isn't supposed to stay with me...I have to win...hahahaha!!!

Next run day Wednesday - Tempo baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment