About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Friday, March 1, 2013

February Mileage


February was a decent month as far as my mileage goes. Managed to do 39.7 miles and that was because I had a training plan to follow. There was the minor hiccup early in the month with sickie cooties floating around. Overall, a very good month.

Tomorrow will be my last run in my New Balance 860 running shoes that have almost 300 miles on them!! I have noticed over the last week or so that I have not been feeling so great during my runs which seems to be a little unusual since I have been so consistent. After I took a look at my shoes, I decided that they are worn out enough to warrant a new pair of shoes!
New B's 860 - Susan G. Komen edition


My current training plan goes through March 17 - I'm thinking I should maybe switch that up a little so I know what to do after the 17, besides take a few days off to rest :)
We'll see if I am still crazy enough to start training for a Duathlon...sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment