About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

CROSS TRAINING DAY

This picture just cracks me up because
I look so tiny next to my buddy Scott.
This was at the Bridge Pedal a few years back.
Activity:  Bike
Destination:  Work (booo)
Temperature:  48 F
Distance:  5.91 miles
Time: 28:24

Today is a no run day and with the weather being decent this morning (no rain) I decided that I wanted to bike commute to work today.

That means schlepping my clothes in a backpack. Which requires careful consideration of what I should wear....something that won't wrinkle is always good. So, dress and jacket to go with...easy-peasy. Tom rode with me which was nice because I haven't felt overly excited about bike commuting since his accident.

Anyway - the ride was good and I didn't feel horrible when we arrived to the station. Thank goodness I have SOME conditioning from running pretty consistently the past few months! The grind from Klineline to 99th Street won't feel so bad after a few more rides. I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment