About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Friday, March 29, 2013

Nothing to Report...

Not really anyway. I've had a little bit of a problem with my allergies so I'm not wearing my contacts AND after doing a tempo run yesterday my legs are a little tired. So instead of getting on my bike this morning I opted to rest today. Tomorrow is a 4 mile run...which I have all mapped out and will actually turn out being 4.5 miles instead.

I'm off work on vacation next week, so my runs don't HAVE to be in the dark of the early morning. I can wait until the sun starts to come up a little and then get going. The great thing about my training plan is that all of our runs are either 3 or 4 miles.  The bad thing is that they are 3 or 4 miles. There isn't a lot of variety running around the neighborhood and I simply can't take more than a 1/2 mile at the track (it's almost like the treadmill). I suppose I could map out routes that would take us through neighborhoods - like running the main road that would go around a subdivision...that could work. It also seems like more work than it's worth.

Probably will just stick with the same ol' - same ol'.


Looks good!!! Get out for a run or a ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment