About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

StrideBox!


This week I FINALLY received my StrideBox - I was looking forward to getting this baby in the mail mid-week last week...instead I got a "special" email yesterday:

Your May StrideBox! We're Super Sorry!


Hello Runner,

It has come to our attention that some StrideBox orders were not included in the most recent shipping batches. Unfortunately, yours was one of those.

We are extremely sorry, and in no way wanted this to happen to you or any of our current subscribers.


To make up for our mistake, we have sent your May box via USPS Priority Mail, and have included a few extra items to make the wait worth it. It should arrive by the end of the week.

Here is the USPS Priority Mail tracking number for your box (click on the number to open the USPS tracking page):
9405510200828184920817

Allow 1-2 days for the tracking information to update. You should receive your box in 1-3 business days.

Please save this email so you can follow your box all the way to your, or your gift recipient's door step.


As always, if there are any problems, email us at
service@StrideBox.com and we will help you.

Thank You, and Just Keep Running,

The StrideBox Team
StrideBox.com


I LOVE StrideBox - they are the real deal! Of course, they are the only subscription company that I have ever done, but seriously...the email AND a note in the box with extra stuff? Yeah...they rate high with me!

If you haven't tried a subscription of any type before I suggest you try StrideBox - they are "local" well local to me as they are in Bend, OR and my box usually delivers within 3 days of shipping. Or one week if you are forgotten ;) They have fun stuff from cool blinking lights and hygiene items to drink mixes and gels, chews and bars. All are full size and besides the Chia items, I have LOVED every single item. One of my favorites is the Pocket Fuel for my post from two weeks ago go HERE. This month we are featuring Vanilla Haze:

I just noticed the almonds on the package - I wonder if those are the "kick"
because vanilla certainly doesn't do that for me.

Okay - I'm not much of a Vanilla fan, so I'm glad that the coffee one came first. Hazelnut, I like me hazelnut! Be on the look out for my review sometime in the not so distant future.

So, this is my plug for StrideBox if you haven't checked them out yet go HERE and give them a looky-loo. Month to month subscription, cancel when you want and get COOL stuff! $15 is a pretty cool deal for so many cool running related items. 

No comments:

Post a Comment