About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Feeling Better

This week I felt pretty sluggish - probably the affects of having been following this training plan for almost a month. It's all a mental game at this point. Had a not so great time getting into running this week at work on the treadmill so I decided that I would give myself a break and not push the plan this week and repeat last week as much as possible.

1.5 miles on Tuesday, awesome lunch ride - Wednesday, 2 miles on Thursday, treadmill walking on Friday and a huge ride yesterday. Today Tom and I ran a 5K route which ended really well. I'm pretty happy with that. We'll see how this week goes - right now I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get 3 miles on the treadmill and still make it back to my desk in time. 3 miles takes about 38-39 minutes for me to run as it is already...I'll have to get super organized on Thursday and just do as much as I can during that time - it's the best I can probably do with the time that I have allotted, but better than not doing anything! I guess I could arrive EARLY to work and run on the Treadmill and just have a nice long lunch....oooh, there's an idea!

I'm PSYCHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment