About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mixed Company

Today was totally different as far as company goes while I was on the Treadmill. The whole shift ended up in the work out room - I spent 30 minutes with the duty crew which included Kristan thank goodness! They were sweatin' and gruntin' to P90X. Which by the way I got to experience yet a different workout, crazy!

I ran 1.5 miles, mostly at a 1% incline. I don't know why I thought I would do that, I think I'll do something different on Thursday. I finished the second mile by walking. As anal as I can be, I'm not going to beat myself up over this, I am/was tired. I just need a little more rest!

Tomorrow is bike day and I'm sooo looking forward to that! I think I'll ride to Salmon Creek and come back via Betts Road Bridge. An excellent plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment