About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Double Whammy!

Sunday is my "long run" day and at this point long is more than 2 miles. All is well though, got my 3 mile run in today by running the Salmon Creek Trail with Tom. After couple of miles I started to feel pretty good and the last mile was actually the best! I felt pretty good at the end - so good that I decided that a short bike ride would be kind of fun - just the loop from our house to Fred Meyer and back which is less than 5 miles. There were actual shadows which meant there was some sunshine or something like it. At 40 degrees it was still chilly to be riding without jackets, but I didn't want to lose momentum. I just changed into cycling shorts and kept my two tops on from my run, brrr. Did a leisurely ride, which only took about 19 minutes and really got my hunger going. We stayed late after church for a "quick" meeting and then finally got out around 1:30. It was all good and I'm looking forward to getting stronger, I'm pretty sure that means strength training. Ugh.

I'm PSYCHED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment