About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Friday, January 30, 2009

Lunch Ride

I like that I can get away from the office for 30-45 minutes and RIDE. For the last couple of weeks I have noticed that being at work isn't all that bad after all. Today I kind of took it easy and went out toward Lakeshore Avenue and rode north to 119th Street then to 21st Avenue and back to work via 94th Street. It wasn't terribly long - just 6.75 miles - which is good because I didn't have anything for lunch and I used the extra time to go and get some junk Chinese Food at Safeway. I really wanted the salt! I could have made better choices, but really, it's Friday and I am happy that I actually made it to the end of the week and with my 4 workout for the week. I'll ride tomorrow and we run on Sunday!

Oh yeah - I'm still psyched!

No comments:

Post a Comment