About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I gotta get my eyes checked

Yeah, so the other day I was looking at the training plan that I created thru runnersworld.com and I thought I had to increase my distance from 2 miles to 3 miles this week. After an even closer inspection this morning before I headed out to work I saw that I'll be doing that bit next week. So I have another easy week of running ahead of me and increasing on Sunday to 3 miles. Since I know I can run 3 miles that won't be a problem, but I think I might have a mental and physical block when I have to do 4 miles or more, which is coming...YIKES!

This is sort of a deja vu thing from when I was training to do a 5K last Spring. I was looking at my book and somehow misread what I was supposed to do and ended up doing all sorts of walking, which I thought was totally weird...read that week wrong also...

Sheesh, maybe I just need to learn how to read!

I love running... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment