About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm running!!!

Well, I'm not running a whole lot, but I'm back at it. So far so good with my foot, no new pain to speak of really. I have been thinking a lot about training and running and hopefully I'll be back on my bike soon, even if it is on the trainer. As much as I would like to ride to work, it's TOO dark and there are TOO many people in this area that do not like cyclists on the road. I get a little wary during the daylight hours!

It's time to start planning when I'll start riding my trainer - most likely won't happen until I start to train for real to get to a 10K distance. I can always use trainer time on my "rest" days for cross training.

Until then I'll be running a mile here and there just so I don't do more damage to my already damaged and slightly deformed foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment