About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Friday, June 25, 2010

Forced Rest

What I thought was allergies actually turned out to be a cold. So...I've been resting this week. Definitely not my favorite thing to do, but necessary. Hopefully next week I'll be good to go again, but I'll have to still take it easy...blah. It would figure that I would have a cold during the best weather we have seen in a long time!

Ridgefield's 4th of July run is on Saturday (the 3rd) then a couple of weeks after that we will be in Monmouth, OR for Cycle Oregon weekend! I'm pretty excited about that :)

Until then, I need to lay low and take it easy. It is possible that the 4th of July run will be my first all out effort after being unwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment