About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

For Next Time...

Yeah, so after the Du I forgot to scrub my legs to try to lighten up the body markings that we had tattoed on before the start of the race. I only remembered as soon as I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. The good thing is, I was not alone...

Tom forgot also and as soon as I told him that I forgot he realized that he had also...hahaha...look how vibrant the markings are, almost like they were just written on our legs. I love permanent markers!

So we put on our shorts anyway because it was such a gorgeous day and hoped that no one would say anything. We ALMOST made it out of Fred Meyer with our purchase, almost...then a cute little old lady said, "I really like your leg tattoos." Dang it! We engaged in a brief conversation with this nice woman and she seemed rather amused and awed that we would do multisport events.


We'll probably forget next time too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment