About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Monday, April 4, 2011

2 Weeks Down...

10 more to go.

So far, training is going well. It has been fairly easy to following my plan, I haven't skipped anything (yet), but I do feel that maybe that my weekend run will have to occur on Saturday instead of Sunday along with my cycle session and we'll just do the optional swim on Sunday. That would be almost like two rest days in a row - I only think that because my swim sessions are very brief and at this point having been swimming for a few months now, consistently I am feeling more confident. The sprint distance may be possible yet...

This week's training is pretty much the same as last week, just stepping up a in a couple of areas. Tomorrow is going to be a long day for me as I'll be heading to the gym with Tom and doing my Swim session and probably my optional run as I will have lots of time while he is in Spin class. John will be leading tomorrow, so Tom is more than happy to head to the gym on a Tuesday and rearrange the week to accommodate my busy schedule for tomorrow. PartyLite calls...and I also have an appointment with my hairstyle magician...wee haw!

The beginning of week 3 is good so far. I like starting the week with a Day Off!

No comments:

Post a Comment