About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Flexible?

Yesterday I had the idea that we would get up early and go to the gym for a swim workout, my main workout for the today. We got to bed a little later than I would have liked (darn Dancing With the Stars) and I got out of bed too early - Mr Decaf would have woken me up eventually had I not gone downstairs. With all that I would have had to pack for an early morning workout and to go directly to work, I thought it would be best to stay home and do a Yoga DVD or whatever Tom picked (pilates).

My optional workout for today is a run - off to the workout room here and onto the treadmill! 30 minutes of running in Zone 1 and gradually working up to Zone 2. I'll be swimming after work again this week and it will be brief as the Aqua Fit class starts at 6:00...and all the bobbers will be piling into the pool around 5:30...YIKES!

11 weeks of training to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment