About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Week 1

So, I started my tri training this week...so far, so good...my week so far -

Monday - Rest or Optional Strength #1 (Strength Training= OUCH)
Tuesday - Swim #1 or Optional Run #9 (Yoga, Run AND Swim)
Wednesday - Bike #1 (Spin Class)
Thursday - Run #8 or Optional Strength (Yoga and Run #8)
Friday - Swim #1 or Optional Bike #1 (Swim)
Saturday - Bike #2

Tomorrow is the Fort Vancouver Run so that will be my workout for the morning. Tom and I will head to the gym for a swim and call it good for the week.

Week one almost done...11 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment