About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Monday, March 21, 2011

Tri Training Officially Begins...

today!

So my first week of training started today, but I my training schedule for today was a rest day...hahahaha.... I spent the whole last week doing almost nothing, except a couple of runs and a really good swim yesterday....so I did the optional strength training instead this morning at the gym.

I absolutely do not like to touch anything that anyone else has touched, so I was having some issues this morning. It is something I have to get over if I'm going to do this tri with any kind of integrity. 3 sets of 20 for each machine that I went to except for the crunches. Let's just face it, 3X 20 crunches per side is just a bit much, add a twist and that just craziness! So I did just 3X 10 each side...I can't add that high, so you do the math!

Today I worked my legs, shoulders, back and abs. So far so good. We'll see how I feel coming morning time. Tomorrow is a swim and/or run day. Tom will want to do Yoga so I might be coming home late from work after a swim at LA Fitness. Wednesday is a light day - just a bike day. Easy bike, so spin class it is :) I'm looking forward to Wednesday!

12 weeks of training 13 until Blue Lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment