About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Friday, June 22, 2012

I should have known...


That if I write a post about liking running that things will go down hill...and quickly.

This week was not so great. Have been a bit under the weather pretty much since Saturday. At first I thought I had allergies (which I think I may have) and then it seemed that those symptoms morphed into a bit of a cold. Yay for me.

So, I'm coughing and dripping all over the place and hoping that maybe on Monday I can re-visit my half marathon training plan.

This week...I miss running, but then I've really liked all the sleep that I got the past few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment