About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Today...



I like running.


So I am nearing the end of week two of my Half Marathon training plan. I have to admit that I am actually enjoying this activity that is running. Crazy!

Monday was 3 miles, today I ran 2 and Saturday and do another 3 mile run. Each week I will be increasing my weekly mileage by at least one mile. I haven't looked too far ahead, but I do know that on the 30th my long run will be 4 miles. Normally that would just freak me out, but as I mentioned before...I'm enjoying my runs!

With the 4th of July coming up quickly, I'll need to start getting out and running on some hills! Ridgefield is not exactly flat land running...OYE.

Tomorrow and Friday are rest days or cross training if I choose. Maybe I'll do something on Friday, I am thinking sleep will be good tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment