About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

One More Day


So, my training has been REALLY good lately. Just a little later than I would have liked it to kick in though. Seriously, I'm feeling more like myself lately and actually hitting our training runs like a champ! Ahem, if I do say so myself...

First BIG race of the year and I'm gonna do what I always do...run a little...walk a little...run a little...and so on. My goal will be to enjoy the day!

Unlike last year, I will not be helping a fellow runner on their first Half. I am aiming to finish and dream a little on the big side...PR this year. We'll see. Crazier things have happened!

Vancouver USA Half Marathon Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment