About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Monday, October 27, 2008

GOOD AS NEW


This morning I went to my chiropractor to get my spine all realigned. Man, it was MESSED UP. So, now my doctor has gotten to the point where she only uses an activator to make the adjustments on my spine, which is much gentler and kinder, but offers the same result. I go back again Wednesday after work for any additional adjustments and I'm good to go.

I tell myself this all the time, I really should go to the chiropractor more than once every few months or whenever my back is all messed up! This should do though - I want to run pain free and also not inflict more injury.

All I can think about is training for the Duathlon. Now that I don't have to throw the LIVESTRONG challenge into the mix I think I can be a little more selective on what other runs I might want to do in 2009.

Today is my day off of all activity, let my body rest and heal and then I'll hit it again tomorrow as I will bike commute to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment